Payment will be required as follows:
- 20% non refundable deposit to accompany reservation. This allows us to secure tee times and hotel accommodation.
- Balance required 45 days before date of departure
- If the reservation is made less than 45 days before departure date, the full price is due immediately
- Domestic flights are a separate charge and if required must be paid in full at time of booking.
Included in your trip costing is our normal operating costs such as charges and fees for research, itinerary preparation, arrangement costing, etc. Each entire tour as specified in the itinerary represents a complete package of arrangements; an itemization of costs will not be rendered. Payment of a deposit will indicate an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and/or passenger.
Cancellations by the client must be in writing and are subject to the following forfeit of cost per person:
- Cancellation 45 days or more before departure date: 20%of the package value lost
- Cancellation between 45 days and 7 days before departure date: 50% of the package value lost
- Cancellation less than 7 days before departure date: 100% of the package value lost
Unfortunately there can be no exceptions to this.
We highly recommend Travel Insurance as your safeguard.
No refunds will be made once travel has commenced: nor will any refund be available in respect of any tours, accommodation, hires, services or inclusions not utilized. We strongly recommend travel insurance cover for such eventualities.
Weather interruptions to itineraries/tour packages are beyond our control. We will do all possible to rearrange services in such event, but cannot be held financially responsible for interruption under such circumstances. We strongly recommend travel insurance cover for such eventualities.
Payments for unused accommodation, golf or activities are non-refundable unless cancelled by the operator of the service. Please note this applies whether you are ill, disinclined to play, change your mind or for any other reason. Unfortunately there can be no exceptions to this.
The itinerary is subject to availability or courses and accommodations used for quotation.