Designed by Alister MacKenzie
Titirangi is a world-class golf course situated in a beautiful bushland setting between the lower slopes of the Waitakere Ranges and the Manukau Harbour. Founded in 1909, it is a private members club but offers limited playing opportunities for New Zealand and overseas visitors. With its dramatic undulation, deep gullies, trees and especially its bunkering, Titirangi has a similar feel to MacKenzie’s Pasatiempo, even Augusta, with the pine straw beneath the trees, on perhaps a slightly less grand canvas. The fairways are firm, fast and well drained the subtle pure poa greens are generally large and can be extremely slick.
- Par – 72
- Blue Tees – 6257 metres / 6862 yards
- White Tees – 6220 metres / 6802 yards
- Yellow Tees – 5504 metres / 6019 yards
- Well equipped Pro Shop
- Mens & Ladies Locker Rooms
- Full Dining Room
- Accommodation is available in Auckland CBD in your choice of accommodation.