Designed by Jack Nicklaus
The only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course to be built in New Zealand has been created around the unique natural features of the site rather than transforming the landscape to meet a uniform golf course design. The course fits the landscape with ease, and the backdrop of Lake Taupo provides a magnificent setting. The Kinloch Club is often compared to the classic link courses in Scotland and Ireland. However, instead of traditional sea views, this world-class championship course is positioned between panoramic views of Lake Taupo, New Zealand’s largest fresh-water lake, and the natural beauty of rugged rural farmland.
- Par 72
- Tournament Tees - 6734 metres / 7363 yards
- White Tees - 5960 metres / 6519 yards.
- Red Tees - 4640 metres / 5072 yards
- Well equipped Pro Shop
- Mens & Ladies Locker Rooms
- Full Dining Room
- Accommodation at The Lodge at Kinloch