Situated in a protected bird sanctuary, Muriwai draws its inspiration from the ancient coastal courses of Scotland.
Muriwai is unique in this part of New Zealand as it lies beside the rugged West Coast of Auckland, has a maritime climate and has black sand as its core soil.
The links nature of the course, and the variable winds, make Muriwai Links a wonderful test of golf in all seasons and weather conditions. The course rates #12 in New Zealand's best course list and is favoured by top professionals and amateurs alike because of its great challenges and fantastic presentation all year round.
- Par: 72
- Blue Tees: 6227 metres / 6810 yards
- White Tees: 5790 metres / 6332 yards
- Yellow Tees: 5343 metres / 5843 yards
- Well equipped Pro Shop
- Mens & Ladies Locker Rooms
- Full Dining Room
- Accommodation is available in Auckland